Are you PASSIONATE about strong, healthy girls in our community?
Girls on the Run is growing quickly and has many engaging, meaningful ways for you to get involved. Be a part of a growing movement that is changing the lives of young women across Los Angeles County.
Opportunities for meaningful engagement include:
- Intern with us
- Sign up as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach
- Join us at the end of each season as a Community Running Buddy at the season-finale 5k
- Sign up as an SoleMate/Charity Athlete and fundraise while you enjoy your sport of choice
- Join our Ambassador Team
Other ways to use your talents and interests to help:
- Donate money to support the program
- Donate items from our Wish List
- Start a new team at your school
- Organize and host a fundraiser
- Help with grant research and/or writing
- Provide copywriting expertise
- Help with marketing & PR efforts
- Donate photo copying
- Secure in-kind donations or sponsorships
- Help plan our 5K activities for the girls
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about using your talents to help support our girls.